We maintain and are continuing to explore links with other churches overseas to provide long term encouragement and support for them and also so that we may learn and be challenged in return.
Paul and Ruth Turner in Lima, Peru
- Paul leading Latin Link globally from a Peru base
- Ruth working with Latin Link across the continent on member care
- Both involved in their local church
- Currently working remotely from the UK (based with family in Yorkshire & N. Ireland). Hoping to return to Peru in January, flights permitting.
Paul and Claire Woodington in Wewak in Papua New Guinea
- Working for MAF to bring aid and medical care to remote people in Papua New Guinea
- Flying in extreme weather conditions and difficult terrain
- Working with the local community on health and education related projects
- Demonstrating their faith to people with a culture of fear and superstitions
Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) uses planes to transform the lives of the world’s most isolated people in need.
Beni, Irma, Sammy and Sibora Xhako in Tirana, Albania
- Developing a national ministry in worship and evangelism – Leading the worship team at the International Church in Tirana
Pastor Nicholas Ong’amo in Kakira, near Jinja, Uganda
- with his wife, Maria, leading the Kakira Christian Centre (church and associated ministries)
- running the Tumaini (Hope) Children’s Home for over seventy deprived and orphaned children of the local communities
- Oct 25th 2020 – Andrew & Matt are running the 20.20km Centenary Walk around WGC to raise funds towards a much needed new van for Tumaini.
We also support the work of BMS
- James & Ruth Neve have returned from the work in New Dehli, India and we are looking forward to getting to know our new BMS missionaries soon!