This Sunday is called Provision – from the God who sees and hears.
The service will be live online at 10am or in person at our Peartree site. (Note – If you miss the start and you are watching via a laptop you may be able to scroll back to the beginning!). Alternatively…
Watching later online? The service will be available via the website as usual, there will be a short delay while the recording uploads.
If you would like to come to Peartree you need to book in advance. Online bookings will close when we reach our current capacity, or at 9am on Sunday morning. Click here to register, please remember to indicate how many from your household will be attending.
Connect with others after the service
Do link up with someone you’d normally see on a Sunday – maybe give them a call or join us online via Zoom at 11:30am-12noon. Click on the email from the church office,
Prayer at 7pm
We continue to pray on Sunday evenings as we have throughout the pandemic. Please pray wherever you are, for however long or short you can pray – that the light of Christ would come.
Just moved to the area? Or you’re a guest visiting us online for these services, please do get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
If you’re coming please follow our Covid guidance – there will be a host team to welcome and direct you on arrival.
- Please observe social distancing rules outside
- We’ll need to wear masks inside, keep a record and contact details of people attending and capacity will be limited by social distancing measures (e.g. we’ll ask you to leave two empty chairs between your household and the next).
- Please see the Covid Guidance
- There will be no food or drink (bring your own bottle if you are likely to need something.)
- You shouldn’t come in a group larger than 6
- Please follow the directions of the host team
- Any children who attend will be required to remain with the adults who brought them at all times.
If you click on the link below and it says ‘not available’ just click on the link on that screen to watch on our YouTube channel. You can scroll through the first few minutes with the Welcome screen at the start!