You’re welcome to join with others as we finish our series thinking about how our worship affects the whole of our lives.
Please note, the main content of our online service is the same as today’s service at Peartree – so you only need to do one or the other!
As well as some church family news, we’ll be sharing communion during the service so you may want to have bread/equivalent and a glass of wine/juice/water ready in advance.
Activities for children and youth will also be posted on the ‘Christchurch at Home’ page of the church website.
Please note – there is no evening worship gathering at Peartree this week.
Prayer at 7pm
We are continuing to pause and pray at 7pm for the light of Christ to shine in the midst of the pandemic. We invite you to pray, wherever you are, whenever you can – whether for 2 or 20 minutes!
Sundays @ Peartree – further details!
If you’re coming please follow our Covid guidance – there will be a host team to welcome and direct you on arrival.
- Please observe social distancing rules outside
- We’ll need to wear masks inside, keep a record and contact details of people attending and capacity will be limited by social distancing measures (e.g. we’ll ask you to leave two empty chairs between your household and the next).
- Please see the Covid Guidance
- There will be no food or drink (bring your own bottle if you are likely to need something.)
- You shouldn’t come in a group larger than 6
- Please follow the directions of the host team
- Any children who attend will be required to remain with the adults who brought them at all times.
Just moved to the area? Or you’re a guest visiting us online for these services, please do get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!