Welcome to ‘Christchurch at Home’ – we look forward to sharing this online service with you. The video is available to watch from 8am. Today we continue our series ‘All for you, Lord’ as we think about worshipping God in the whole of our lives.
Activities for children and youth will also be posted on the ‘Christchurch at Home’ page of the church website.
Connect with others via Zoom at 11am
A chance to chat with others from Christchurchyou’ll see lots of others and have some time in small breakout groups. Just click on the link in the church email, or the meeting details are at the end of the service video.
Meet in person – Sundays @ 7pm
We’re gathering again this Sunday evening at Peartree. It will last about 40 mins and includes worship sung from the front, the opportunity to pray together in the midst of the pandemic and to reflect on God’s Word. You are welcome to join us – but please check the details below.
Prayer at 7pm
If you can’t join us in person, please still join us in prayer as we continue to pray for God’s mercy and help in these challenging times. Whether you’ve a couple of minutes or more, join us wherever you are to pray for the light of Christ to come.
Sundays @ 7pm – further details!
If you’re coming please follow our Covid guidance – there will be a host team to welcome and direct you on arrival.
- Please observe social distancing rules outside
- We’ll need to wear masks inside, keep a record and contact details of people attending and capacity will be limited by social distancing measures (e.g. we’ll ask you to leave two empty chairs between your household and the next).
- Please see the Covid Guidance
- There will be no food or drink (bring your own bottle if you are likely to need something.)
- You shouldn’t come in a group larger than 6
- Please follow the directions of the host team
- Any children who attend will be required to remain with the adults who brought them at all times.
Just moved to the area? Or you’re a guest visiting us online for these services, please do get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!