This week we start a new morning series entitled – ‘Finding God in the Land Between’ seeking to learn from the desert experience of the people of God after the Exodus.
If you came here hoping to watch the service early, we’re also trying something new – the service will be live online at 10am or in person at our Peartree site. (Note – If you miss the start and you are watching via a laptop you may be able to scroll back to the beginning!)
Watching later online? The service will be available via the website as usual, there will be a short delay while the recording uploads.
Please pray as we take this step – for all the tech to work well – and please feedback your comments afterwards to help us evaluate how it goes!
It’s also ‘I am @ home’ this week, so we all start together with our opening worship, followed by two tracks:
· An interactive session for children & their families, called ‘I am @ home’ – just click on the video further down this page at this point in the service. (The rest of the service will be available online for those who want to watch it later!)
· Those without children present can simply participate in the rest of the service.
To come to Peartree you need to book in advance. Online bookings will close when we reach our current capacity, or at 9am on Sunday morning. Click here to register, please remember to indicate how many from your household will be attending.
No Zoom catch up today after the service – the next one is Sun 25th Oct.
Prayer at 7pm
We continue to pray on Sunday evenings as we have throughout the pandemic. Please pray wherever you are, for however long or short you can pray – that the light of Christ would come.
Just moved to the area? Or you’re a guest visiting us online for these services, please do get in touch email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
Sundays @ Peartree – further details!
If you’re coming please follow our Covid guidance – there will be a host team to welcome and direct you on arrival.
- Please observe social distancing rules outside
- We’ll need to wear masks inside, keep a record and contact details of people attending and capacity will be limited by social distancing measures (e.g. we’ll ask you to leave two empty chairs between your household and the next).
- Please see the Covid Guidance
- There will be no food or drink (bring your own bottle if you are likely to need something.)
- You shouldn’t come in a group larger than 6
- Please follow the directions of the host team
- Any children who attend will be required to remain with the adults who brought them at all times.
If you click on the link below and it says ‘not available’ just click on the link on that screen to watch on our YouTube channel. You can scroll through the first few minutes with the Welcome screen at the start!